Friday, April 11, 2014

In due time...

Its been a few days since I've blogged and I have so many things to blog about, namely handicap spots, fitness and my struggle with my body, and being envious over nothing at all...

A couple of my co-workers have become engaged over the past weeks. It's made me dream about my own wedding that will happen soon enough. Cameron and I have had so many conversations about our wedding. We want it to be right and we want it to happen at the right time. We are completely in love. We just purchased our first home, so we aren't in a rush to do anything just yet.

So today, in honor of that dream coming true, I am staying true to Favorites Friday with 5 of my favorite wedding dresses!
This one is so beautiful! I love the flowers on the bottom of the dress. I think it looks so elegant!

I'm in love with this one too!

I love the detail of this dress. I can really picture myself in this one!

The bottom of this dress is so beautiful. It reminds me of a Spanish dancer!

And finally, this one! Its a little racy for the wedding but I know I could pull it off!
 
 
I know that when the time comes, I will have a hard time choosing the right dress. But I'm excited to enjoy the experience!
 
Happy Friday!
 
Talk soon,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment