Friday, March 21, 2014

Favorites Friday!

I thought I would change it up a bit!

Who doesn't have a favorite of something? Well I have tons of favorites in all things! Today its all about the movies! Cameron and I love movies so I thought I would share some of my favorites with you!
Love Stories-One of my favorite love stories! I am a fan of Keanu Reeves and I love how this story isn't a typical boy meets girl love story! 

Period Pieces- My all time favorite movie. All of the actors are superb but my favorite is Val Kilmer! I think his performance is Oscar worthy!

Action-If you love fast cars then you will love this movie. All the movies in this updated series are great to watch, just make sure you grab plenty of popcorn if you are making a marathon of it, they are working on a Fast 7 coming out in 2015!

Dramas-This story touches my heart in more ways than one. Its about a father who uses his imagination to shield his son from the horrors of internment in a Nazi concentration camp. This is a must see!

Comedies-This is one of my favorite comedies because, in a way, it reminds me of myself! LOL! The pressures of trying to fit in!

Thought provoking- When I first watched this movie, I thought that every high school should play this for their students. This movie is about change and the fear some people have to do so and what it creates. Awesome movie!

Well, its Friday and these are my favorites!

Talk soon,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment