Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pet Peeves!

Ok I'm gonna talk about it...pet peeves. Everyone has them! They annoy us, frustrate us, or even anger some of us.

I have listed my pet peeves below. The first one gave me inspiration to write this blog in the first place.


Classmates talking while a professor or instructor is talking
Getting the bath rug wet when you get out of the shower (I step on my towel so my feet dry first)
Women who bite their nails, its a disgusting habit and I saw a classmate of mine doing it last night! Gross! At       least do it in privacy!
Sitting in a restaurant trying to have a peaceful meal when their is a screaming kid sitting nearby. What's               annoying about this is that the parents ignore the screaming child!
Smokers(see previous blog post)
leaving empty containers in the refrigerator or pantry
parents who take children to see Rated R movies
Hair on the floor (gross!)
Horrible drivers

So I probably have so many more that MAY come up in the future but I don't want to bore you! Have any pet peeves that annoy you?

Anyways, Have a great Thursday!
Talk later,
Monica





No comments:

Post a Comment